- Length (mm.)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm.)
- 140 g
- Supply voltage
- from 8 to 31 Vdc (direct current)
- Degree of protection
- Absorption Amp.
- 4A max
- Temperature of use
- -20 70° C
- Current consumption at rest
- 10 mA
- Catalogue code
Other important advantages that the TCD series remote controls offer are:
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Universal power supply (8 to 30 Vdc).
- Operation over a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- Ability to connect multiple TCD controls in parallel.
- Easy installation via 2-wire connector (optional extensions).
- Automatic priority system.
- Automatic disabling.
- Protection against reverse polarity, output short circuit, prolonged motor activity, and interruption of thruster control wiring.
When sailing, whether we do it for pleasure or for sport, it is always desirable to have onboard electronics
However, navigational instruments and equipment require power, which is provided by dedicated battery packs that, however, have a certain degree of variable autonomy.
Therefore, for your safety it is useful to provide yourself with an alternator, for recharging during navigation or a battery charger.Quick
But what are the innovative features of Quick products ?
But the company Quick is not just about batteries, if you need gyro stabilizers, decorative and technical lighting, anchor windlasses, anchor systems, propellers and maneuvering systems you can find in Quick a special ally to best equip your boat.
Founded in the 1980s Quick Spa has for years been a promoter of innovation in the nautical sector, growing to expand even in the United States with Quick USA LLC, thanks in part to its focus on eco-innovative policies aimed at making production cycles more efficient while largely reducing environmental impact.